Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

I am not apologising to anybody - Shahrukh Khan




On Wednesday evening, Shah Rukh Khan was still in celebration mode at his home Mannat in Mumbai as he spoke about all things IPL. 


After his team won the final, SRK had apologised for the brawl at Wankhede stadium on national television. But the actor was quick to clear that his apology was only to his children for he should not have subject them to that behaviour.


He was ashamed about the brawl but he also said that it didn't matter to him if he went to the stadium or not. "There was a man in a yellow shirt who spoke rudely with me. If that man comes in front of me, I will beat him. He said things that were trash, unsecular and unworthy of my repeating them. I have lived in Mumbai for more than 20 years, have my domicile here, my home and family here. I am as much Indian as that idiot who made the comment or anyone else in this country.


Thankfully it took me 10 minutes to understand what he said... otherwise I would've caught him right there and slapped him. I don't teach my children what is Hindu and what is Muslim." ( Guess, we know who's going to keep a safe distance from SRK now.) King Khan also termed the IPL win as a personal victory because in the last four years, a lot of negative things had been said about the actor and his incapability of running a team. But that said, he also added that failure makes one humble. Thanking everyone who was happy for his team and him, SRK chose not to comment on model Poonam Pandey posting a nude pic of hers on a microblogging site after the team's victory.


On Wankhede brawl: Saal ke andar ek jhagda aur do films kaafi hai ...I was very ashamed when my wife and children explained to me that I shouldn't have behaved in that way...I don't want to get into the apology part...I think, I have to be quiet and patient 


On Poonam Pandey: Everyone has their own way of expressing happiness. I don't think I should comment on this. I am thankful to everyone who celebrated
On Suhana: Everytime my daughter Suhana came to watch the match, we won and this time I was hoping we win. I have always told my children hard work pays off. The team and everyone has been working hard for three-four years and it has paid off victory. 


source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Im-not-apologising-to-anybody-says-Shah-Rukh-Khan/articleshow/13688608.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment